South Lakeland Holidays
South Lakeland Holidays: Privately Owned Log Cabins
Our privately-owned log cabins are the ideal choice for your South Lakeland holidays. Part of the 5* rated South Lakeland Leisure Village, they are located just 15 miles from the South Lakes and all that the area has to offer. We are also close to Lancashire, the Yorkshire Dales National Parks, and Morecambe Bay – which means you can easily access three counties, two National Parks and several areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty during your stay.
Each lodge within our village has its own identity and feel, from modern and minimal to homely and cosy, and all of them are ready to welcome guests looking for a superior self-catering experience. With more than 30 spacious lodges in total, we can combine accommodation to cater for larger groups, or you can choose a single lodge sleeping two to eight guests. This level of flexibility and the range of facilities on site (and nearby) are two of the many reasons why our customers return again and again. Choose from a quiet corner of the park, a lodge with a hot tub, or a lodge with a lakeside position and amazing views over our lake.
5 reasons to holiday near South Lakeland
- It’s heaven for foodies: Gilpin Spice, L’Enclume, and The Forest Side all boast Michelin stars, and the village of Cartmel is the home of the original sticky toffee pudding. Yum!
- To enjoy our facilities: guests are welcome to use the site’s indoor pool, take time out in the steam room, work out in the gym, or wind down with a therapy treatment.
- Because of the space: South Lakeland’s population is just over 100,000 people and we share 1,533 km² of some of the world’s most beautiful countryside – there’s plenty of space for everyone to enjoy.
- For the hot tubs: okay, so they’re not exclusive to South Lakeland, but the sky that they’re under is. Crack open the champagne and make a toast under the stars. We can’t think of a better way to end each day.
- To holiday your way: the chameleon of holiday destinations, the South Lakes can change to be the perfect destination just for you. Whether you’re looking for family fun, history and culture, food and drink, outdoor adventure, a romantic retreat, or lakeside luxury, you’ll find it here.
Choose the perfect lodge for your South Lakeland holiday
We’re a family-run company and pride ourselves on providing a personal service. If you have any questions about our selection of lodges, or which lodge would best fit with your requirements, please do get in touch and we’ll be happy to advise.
Here’s a quick overview of some of our favourite lodges…