When you book any lodge with Lake District Lodges via our online booking system or over the phone you can have peace of mind knowing that your money is covered by our payment protection guarantee.
What is payment protection?
Our payment protection guarantee means that in the highly unlikely circumstance that you are denied access to the lodge you have booked when you arrive on site we will offer you a full refund. A full refund includes both your deposit and your balance payment.
Double Booking: – If we have accidently double booked the lodge and there isn’t another lodge available that you wish to accept then we will offer you a full refund. Note, This is a very rare occurrence but when it does happen it is usually brought to our attention before you arrive on site, meaning you haven’t had a wasted trip & you will still be entitled to a full refund.
Circumstances not covered
We don’t offer partial or full refunds on any of the following;
- When you have accepted alternative accommodation offered to you.
- You arrive at your lodge and don’t like the look of it.
- Your unable to make the journey due to bad weather or natural disasters.
- Your unable to make the journey due to major traffic accidents and traffic congestion.
- You have a personal injury & are unable to make the trip to us.
- Overcrowding: – If you arrive on site & there is more of you than there should be you will be refused access & won’t be offered a refund. This also applies if we are notified of overcrowding during your stay, you will be asked to leave the lodge immediately.
We recommend you take out travel insurance before you travel to give you peace of mind just in case something goes wrong.