Lakeland Lodges: stunning lodges with hot tubs
Welcome to Lakeland Lodges and our hand-picked selection of luxurious lodges with hot tubs. All of our lodges are privately-owned and located on the 5* rated South Lakeland Leisure Village, which is known for its award-winning natural grounds and beautiful lake.
We are located on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks, and close to two areas of outstanding natural beauty: Forest of Bowland, and, Arnside and Silverdale. The Lancashire coast and Morecambe Bay are also quick and easy to access from our site.
Alongside our spacious lodges and their hot tubs, the site has a great range of facilities: the indoor pool and steam room, the gym and therapy treatment rooms. There’s also a popular on-site restaurant with a tasty menu that features Mediterranean, Indian and Italian favourites.
Choose a stunning lodge with hot tub for your next break
As a small, family-run company we are able to provide a personal and friendly service. If you have any questions about which hot tub lodge to book, please do get in touch and we’ll be happy to advise. When you arrive on site, we will be ready to welcome you and show you to your accommodation.
Here’s a preview of some of favourite lodges with hot tubs…
Hot Tub Lodges that sleeps 4:
Hot Tub Lodges that sleeps 6:
The benefits of choosing a hot tub lodge
- Sunset: we find that a sundowner and a hot tub is a very agreeable combination, and a superb way to watch the sun as it sets over the lake.
- Unwind: after a busy day of activities, the hot tub is the perfect spot to unwind in. Slip into the warm, bubbling waters and feel your muscles unknot.
- Luxury: we pride ourselves on a better than home from home holiday experience and our private hot tubs are one of the luxurious touches that help us deliver that.
- Romance: a hot tub under the stars is something quite special to enjoy with your loved one (especially once the kids are tucked up in bed and the tub is all yours and splash free!).
- Year-round: no matter the weather or the temperature, the hot tub is always a haven of warmth…even when there’s a nip in the air and the trees and ground are frosting up.
Reviews of our lodges with hot tubs
We know we are biased in our view of the accommodation choice on offer, but we’re happy to say that our guests readily share our good opinion:
Me and my partner had a lovely stay at Lakeland Lodges (Sanctuary lodge) with a really warm and friendly welcome from Sheryl who showed us around the lodge. I would highly recommend to anyone! The lodge was beautiful and cleaned to a very high standard. We had a lovely evening spent in the hot tub made even better by the prosecco and chocolates that were waiting on arrival! We will definitely stay again with family and friends. Thank you, we are more than pleased.
(2017 guest review)