Let Your Lodge: Lakeland Lettings
Let your lodge with Lakeland lettings and we can help you make money when you’re not using it. By letting the lodge to other guests and managing it on your behalf, we can help you cover its running costs and make a healthy profit too.
Perhaps you love your lodge and enjoy getting away from it all but the costs are worrying you? Or you dream of buying a lodge as a weekend bolthole but think it will end up being an expensive investment?
The answer is simple. Turn your lodge into a holiday let.
- Your lodge is located in a very popular place with plenty of people looking to rent holiday accommodation here.
- Self-catering holidays are becoming ever more popular. Guests enjoy putting their own package and itinerary together, coming and going, eating and sleeping as and when they wish to.
- The internet and social media increase exposure for holiday properties to rent. We feature lodges on our website and social media, making them easy to find for prospective guests.
Renting your holiday home: what’s in it for you?
You get the best of both worlds – stepping into your holiday home and taking a break from a busy routine is really satisfying, knowing that it is making money for you while you’re not there is even better!
Choosing Lakeland Lettings to rent out your holiday lodge
Life is busy and there often isn’t enough time to do everything you need to. Lodge maintenance and marketing, and ensuring that you make a return on your investment, are time consuming activities.
By working with Lakeland Lettings, you can relax in the knowledge that your lodge is well looked after, is being professionally marketed to potential visitors, and is making you money.
We simplify the whole process for our lodge owners, and ensure that your lodge gets excellent care and attention at all times.
Lakeland Lettings rental agency: we do the hard work for you
Our friendly and professional team take the time to get to know you, and to familiarise ourselves with lodge (inside and out). Then we can talk about it as if it were our own when marketing it to potential guests.
Experience counts and we have been in the business for a long time. We know the ins and outs of owning and running a holiday home and can lift that burden from you.
We can help you with everything from Landlord Safety certificates to Public Liability insurance, and we look after the gas and boiler checks, annual electrical testing, and the yearly shutdown of your lodge.
How to run a holiday let with Lakeland lettings
If you are new to holiday lettings, or simply don’t have the time, we can ensure you get the very best from your holiday lodge investment.
We can help you with:
- Ensuring it offers a good standard of holiday accommodation.
- Securing the relevant documentation (gas certificates, public liability insurance etc)
- Marketing the property through the internet, social media and PR.
- Attracted bookings, taking payment, organising the booking, sending out booking information, and greeting guests on arrival.
- Dealing with guest queries both before and during their stay.
- Organising cleaners and ensuring that the lodge is spick and span for guests.
- Carrying out any necessary maintenance.
We do everything you’d expect from us when it comes to looking after your lodge.
Hassle-free lodge rental service
If you are looking for someone to take care of everything, we’ve got just the thing – a hassle-free lodge rental service.
- We let the world know about your lodge through our proactive marketing. When we got you secure a guest booking, we don’t just leave it there, we welcome them to your doorstep too.
- They will step into your lodge and find it in tip top, pristine condition. Our cleaners will have scrubbed and cleaned the lodge, and changed the bedding. Our checkers will have rigorously inspected the entire property before the guests arrive
- If there’s a problem or a query during a guest stay, we deal with that too. Our customer service team are on hand during office hours, and beyond – guests can contact us anytime, and we can deal with any problems immediately. Owners never have to answer the phone to deal with a guest query.
- All of our services are charged separately. That makes it possible for you to tailor make your package to suit your budget and preferences.
- We deal with bills for any extra services that you choose, perhaps the window cleaner or the gardener promptly. Cash won’t be coming out of your bank here and there, and no bills from third parties will drop on your doormat. We simply add them to your monthly statement.
Owner-managed lodge rental packages
We help as little or as much as you want us to. Simply choose the services that are most useful to you.
Our full-time, skilled maintenance team cover everything from window cleaning to full refurbishment projects. Your job gets done, when you need it to be done.
And because we’ve been in the business for so long, we know a raft of service providers locally who have a great track record in what they do, and we can recommend professional service providers.
Lodge rental payments to owners
Payments will be paid to you at the end of every month-irrelevant of time of year.
Should you have a payment query, Sheryl or Nic will be happy to speak to you anytime during office hours (9.30am-5pm) Monday to Friday.